Creating Navigation Bars Based on the SiteStructure
You can choose a navigation level and then set the multi level options to add links to other pages in the site. Go to Site view or open the Site Navigation panel if you are unsure about the site levels you want to link.
- In Page view, select the navigation bar.
The General tab of the Navigation Bar Properties panel appears.
- In the Structure section, choose a level from the drop-down list.
- First Level links to the children of the Home page.
- Parent Level links to all pages in the level above the current page in the SiteStructure.
- Current Level links to the current page and all other pages that share the same parent page.
- Child Level links to the children of the current page.
- Breadcrumb Trail displays the current page as the last level of a navigation tree and each parent page in succession.
- All Pages displays all pages at all levels in the SiteStructure.
- In the Include section, select:
- Include home page to add a Home page link to the navigation bar.
- Include parent page to include a link to the parent page in the navigation bar.
- Include child pages to include links to the child pages in the navigation bar.