If a DynaButton contains sub-buttons, the sub-buttons appear when a site visitor clicks the DynaButton. The sub-button shows information about the link associated with the button. For example, if a sub-button is linked to an external link, the sub- button displays the asset name for the external link.
To add sub-buttons and set the properties:
- In Page view, create a DynaButton as described in Adding DynaButtons.
- Double-click the Use Sub-Buttons row.
Yes appears in the right column and NetObjects Fusion adds a Number Sub-Buttons row under the Use Sub-Buttons row.
- To specify the number of sub-buttons, select the Number Sub-Buttons row, enter the number of buttons, and click the check mark.
The limit is 20 sub-buttons. The appropriate number of sub-button rows appear, numbered in sequential order.
- To define the link for each sub-button, double-click the appropriate sub-button row, such as Sub-Button 1,2. The first number, in this case the 1, identifies the button for which the sub-button was created, and the second number is the number of the current sub-button.
The Link dialog appears. See Creating Links and Anchors.
- Specify the link information and click Link.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to create and define each sub-button.